Print this page(s). This is the easiest challenge you’ll take this year! Good luck and Happy New Year!
1. Write down 3 things you are grateful for.
2. Wake up early to savor those morning beans.☕
3. Go for a walk (bonus if you take the dog)
4. Purge your closet
5. Do something DIY & crafty – how about a facial scrub?
6. Take a hot bath.
7. Color in an adult coloring book.
8. Eat your favorite dessert.🍨
9. Write yourself a thank you note. (Good on a rough day)
11. Do a word search or crossword puzzle.
12. Buy yourself a gift.🎁
13. Give yourself a manicure and/or pedicure.
14. Draw a loopy design and color it in.
15. Make your bed.
16. Shoes. Always a new pair of shoes.👠
17. Organize your desk.
18. Donate something to a food pantry, etc.
19. Treat yourself at your favorite coffee shop.
20. Stretch before bed – like a kitty cat.
21. Make your favorite meal.
22. Find 5 inspiring quotes that speak to you.
23. Tell yourself these affirmations every day. (See #22)
24. Try a new fitness routine – I like Blogilates.
25. Create a gratitude jar
26. Listen to your favorite music for 30 minutes every day. (more if you can)
27. Dance and sing while cooking or cleaning. (the vacuum makes a great mike)
28. Write down 5 positive thought about yourself.
29. Go to bed 15 minutes early – trust me.
30. Write down 30 things you love about yourself and your life.
Stay motivated and caffeinated!😉☕
great list. I started keeping a gratitude journal in November. working on meditating twice a week. Will definitely working away on your list. Happy New Year.